Interface connection & Automated data import
Companies use a wide range of various software and information systems, especially for FEM-programmes and CAD tools as well as for PDM and ERP systems. To wisely connect these systems, interfaces are developed for the use of indicators and information for the simulation and calculation based on a single data source, a valuable feature of the information system WIAM® ICE.
Depending on the requirements and possibilities of the tethering software, WIAM® offers
- Integrated interfaces with data import via plug-in function to CAD and FEM tools
- Interfaces with input and output of file formats:
- Data export from WIAM® in the format of the target program as data files
- Import the data file from the GUI of the respective tool according to WIAM®
Currently there are interfaces to the following FEM / CAD systems:
- ANSYS Workbench, Mechanical, Fluent, CFD, CFX
- FEMFAT (Finite Element Method Fatigue)
- MSC Patran / Nastran
- CCM +
- AVL Fire
- Pro / ENGINEER
Further individual interfaces to known PLM, PDM and ERP systems as well as company-specific solutions can be integrated on request.